If you are in a remote location or it’s not convenient to visit you at your school, we can arrange Virtual Sessions to support you. Use the contact form to register for an online mentoring, advise, moderation or just a chat about your situation.
If you are looking for a Zoom, group experience, please contact us and we can put you in touch with the Hoa Project. The Hoa Project aim is to provide support, a sense of belonging and improve well-being of teachers who are alone in their music departments. This program is fully MENZA supported. This program is free of charge and will enable the participants to have regular (weekly) online department meetings with other teachers in similar situations.
- single/sole teacher music departments
- new teachers with less than 5 years teaching experience
- experienced teachers who need support
- MENZA supported.
- All school SLT/Headmasters/Principals will be notified of their music teacher’s involvement in the pilot program
- Has run since term 4, 2019.
- Weekly meetings, 60 minutes max duration, after school.
- Zoom meetings
- G suite set up with dedicated email address and all features for resources sharing
- Proactive program to provide group support and connection on issues affecting the teacher including but not limited to: programs and planning, moderation and resources. It is not a place to complain about school/job
The mentor will have semi-regular support outside the group to confidentially discuss any issues arising from weekly meetings.
For more information about joining the Hoa Project, please click here: https://forms.gle/4wABcsBq4Jq9cYEh7